FLATLOCK PANEL SYSTEM
Flat Lock Panels (pictured above) offer a simple yet elegant cladding solution that provides a longitudinal flat seam. The system uses a simple interlocking fold on all four sides and can be installed either horizontally or vertically.
This technique is suitable for all buildings up to 30 m. The pre-formed panels are installed with concealed clips.
Maximum width of panel 375 mm.
Maximum length 3 m.
Material thickness 0.7 mm.
Characteristics of this Technique
- Flat lock Panels are installed on minimum 15 mm plywood.
- An anti-abrasive building paper must be laid between the panel and the plywood.
- A 40 mm continuous ventilation gap must be left clear beneath the plywood, on all applications.
- Recessed joints with concealed fastenings.
- Continuous ventilation openings are made at the top and bottom.
Flat Lock Panel is a wall system based on factory formed panels that are custom sized into rectangular, square or diamond shapes featuring a formed interlocking welt at all edges. They are installed by engaging the lower edge of each panel in the upper edge of the panel below and mechanically attaching the panels to supports using concealed clips located under the upper edges of panels.
The system includes a full range of factory formed clips, fasteners, flashings and finishing elements.